Hexie mania

Well my Quilty friends, after a slightly indifferent start the Monday Ladies have taken the hexagon challenge and are running with it. They are really enjoying making hexagons now - aren't you ladies?.

And quite a few of you are now well on you way to making my Hexie Handbag Kit.

Do you remember when I posted the instructions for the Hexie Handbag Kit and there was some confusion over the size of the hexagons I used. (my fault). Well, below you can see the results.

On the right my original Hexie Handbag Kit and on the left Ros's oversized Hexie Handbag Kit.

 Both look stunning


And my new project Joyofquilting group on a Thursday morning
starts this Thursday 1st May.
Among my new group I have four newbies and so thought I'd
start them off with a simplified version of My Hexie Handbag Kit
 I've been busy the last few days making up these kits.


I've also be working on my own stitching.
I've just finished my latest piece for this years Quilters Guild Contemporary Challenge
Lines
And
I've also been busy building my Welsh Quilting Blog
Well, my quilty friends,
That's about it from me today.

EnJoy your day.


Comments

Unknown said…
All the best for your new class tomorrow x

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching