Camp Stitches

 Camp Stitching 

Last week we Camped for three nights in Pembrey Country Park  South Wales.
It was perfect weather for Sitting & Stitching 
In between sightseeing.
Camping Pembrey Country Park



Ours is the Blue Tent on the left.

Feathered Friends 

We had three regular visitors while we were there.
The Robin The Pigeon & The Blackbird

The Pigeon was ringed and very tame.
The Robin was quite cheeky and almost came inside our tent a few times!
And The Blackbird was collecting food to take back to his nest. We did see Mrs Blackbird too but she was much more wary of us and kept her distance.

The Stitching Inspector 



Mr Blackbird came to inspect my Stitching. I had just started work on my Bothy Threads Blackbird. I like to think he approved!

Camp Crochet 

I alternated between my Bothy Threads Stitching and some Crochet. It's early days for a new Crochet Blanket I'm working on. I'm keeping to cheerful flower colours for the little Granny Squares and will be joining them together with a Grass Green.


I'm enjoying working with these Happy Colours 
It was so Relaxing Sitting outside our tent Crocheting and watching the world and wildlife  go by.

Out & About

Crochet & Sightseeing


Of course I couldn't spend all my time Stitching.
We had a little look around. Top pic is Burry Port which was very picturesque. And bottom middle is us on Pembrey Beach eight miles of glorious Sand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching