Time to Catch Up!

Time To Catch Up



Applique Giraffe

Wow! I knew I hadn't blogged for a while but even I was shocked to see it's been almost TWO YEARS!

So a Catch Up is called for me thinks šŸ¤” 

I haven't been busy. In fact for about Six Months I didn't pick up a Needle or Hook.

But I'm back in the saddle and Stitching again  Yay!

So I thought today I would step back into Blogging slowly.  I'm going to post some pictures of my Stitchings without too much explanation just to get things rolling again, and give you all a taste of what's been occurring.

Above Humphrey The Giraffe AppliquĆ©d onto A Piece of Welsh Wool Blanket 

Applique Sheep

My Little Welsh Sheep. AppliquƩd onto wool fabric from an Old Welsh Wool Blanket


 
The Beach Walk

Crochet - Beach Walk Blanket

Pattern by Marion Mitchel

Felted Crochet Bag


Me and My Wool Felted Crochet Bag


Canvas Bag

Quick Serger Bag

Native Indian Felt Bear

Native Indian Bear



Simple Running Stitch

Outline Stitching 


Hope you have enjoyed seeing some of my Stitching. 
I'll give you more info on some of these pics in future posts. 

But I wonder...

Which of my projects appeals to you most?

Would you like to hear more about a specific one?

And

Have you made anything similar?

Until Next Time, Yours in Stitching 

Joy

P.S.  My posts on Boro work seem very popular.
So here is a link to My Posts on Boro Work
Boro Work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching