Joyofquilting's Crochet Corner

These videos I made are for my Beginner Crocheters from the last few months beginners days.
And of course anyone else who may be interested.

Crochet is such a wonderful craft. Non Crochet people are always amazed at how we can wiggle a hook and create magic!
See more of what I have been Stitching Crochet 2021

A Crochet Sheep wearing a jumper


My Crochet Videos 

This first one shows how to Crochet the U.K. Treble Stitch (US double Crochet)
This is the go to stitch for general Crochet. I'm thinking Granny Squares, Crochet Throws/Blankets, Shawls etc.
Close-up of V Stitch Crochet Blanket using UK Treble Crochet Stitch




The one below moves on to making a basic Granny Square
A selection of different colour sequence Crochet Granny Squares






And for my fellow Lefties
Below is a video showing how to Crochet the Treble Stitch left handed



And finally the Basic Granny Squares for left handers.


Give It A Try 

Remember,  you can Pause, Fast Forward and Rewind
As often as you need to.
Have fun.

Looking back. And So the Crochet Begins

And while your here,  Check out My Other Social Media Links

Thanks for talking time out of your day to be with me, Joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching