Quilt As You Go All Finished - Well Almost

Quilt as you Go


I've just finished my Lynne Edwards Sampler Quilt. I really like it.
We did use  a few non Lynne Edwards blocks. Just because I liked them.
I intend doing some hand quilting in the sashing. But that can wait a while.
Meanwhile here are some pictures.

Sampler Quilt 


I made twenty blocks.

This is the back of the quilt.
I used up all my scrap pieces to make the back.

Close ups of the quilting - back view.


Close up of some patterned stitching I used for quilting.

See the black blur/smudge at the bottom of the quilt?

That was my new kitten Sparky darting across the quilt!

So it looks like Daisy and I have a new apprentice to help us quilt.

Quilt As You Go

This project used Quilt as you Go joining. It's a lovely way to work as each Block is complete including Quilting before being joined together to make the whole Quilt.


I would be thrilled if you checked out my other Social Media Links

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done Joy. Apart from your own work you've been an inspiration to the Thursday class!
Joyofquilting said…
Thank you. It's my passion and my pleasure.

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching