Hand Stitched Hearts and Birthday Wishes

Well my Quilty Friends, today I'm posting a Video Tutorial on how to make the Hand Stitched Hearts we made in class today for our Community Centre Christmas Tree.
 Doesn't it look lovely with a mixture of last weeks Machine Stitched and this weeks
Hand Stitched Hearts?


 And here are a couple of pics of the Monday Ladies busy hand stitching.

 I had made up lots of little kits for them - including a needle - I wasn't taking any excuses!
I couldn't make a kit each for you my readers.
Sew,
But you can certainly watch my

Hand Stitched Hearts Video 


Hope you enjoy the video
I know lots of Monday Ladies today were rushing out
to buy some felt to make more of these simple but stunning little hearts.

And of course they are not just for Christmas.
Hearts can be hung any time of year.
AND
If you stuff them a little more stiffly, they make lovely pin cushions too.
ALSO
You might Enjoy Browsing Thru

Yours in Stitches, Joy

Comments

Joyofquilting said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyofquilting said…
I'm just testing comments
Loving the hearts Joy! wishing you a very happy birthday,
Helen

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching