Strip Quilts - Monday Group

Ideas for strip quilts are flowing in thick and fast in Monday Group.


Judith C is  working on a second lovely strippy in happy spring colours.


Judith D has gone for a  mini strip.... This is from the book
101  Fabulous Small Quilts - I think


And Jean is working on a cross between a log cabin and a strippy
aren't they simply stunning colours - and as you can see in the picture it's from a Kaffe Fassatt's book
Quilts en Provence. And being Jean, they are made up in silk fabrics.
Jean is working on her fourth block so has only another forty to make.

Well done ladies I'm proud of you all - keep up the good work. And thank you for allowing me to document your progress.

If you would like to see some other strippy ideas click on my Facebook page link here. 

I'm holding fire on my strippy for a minute. We are going to Doughty's road show in Cowbridge tomorrow and I want to lay my strips up against a few different fabrics before I decide on the sashing/borders.

Sew, for now, Yours in Stitches,
Joy 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching