Here is a picture of Linda's shop window at Red House Quilting. I always spend a couple of minutes enjoying the shop window before I go in. And I'll have to visit again before christmas to see her 'Christmas window display'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet Snowflake Large
Crochet Snowflake (Large Aprox 13cm) Size 5.5 Hook DK Yarn Two Strands Worked Together I'm using King Cole Glitz - Diamond Whit...
-
Here is a link to the Japanese Boro Bag Tutorial I used to make my own Boro Bag below. And read about Sashiko and Boro Work ...
-
Following on from my Boro Bag Post . I want to talk a little today about Needles, Threads and Fabric for Boro Stitching. Basically to get...
-
OK - Big deep breath. This is a bit scary for me. But every journey must start with the first step - so here we go my first Virtual Monday G...
No comments:
Post a Comment