Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Phew....

What a busy week....
We went to Bath (shopping & lunch) and
Radstock Museum - Quilt Exhibition
We all really enjoyed the wonderful display of work
from Midsomer Quilting
This was my favourite quilt.
 A few of us only managed lunch in Bath
had to skip the shopping!
It was a double celebration.
Lunch in Bath and a Wedding breakfast for
Judith's son who was getting married in
sunny climes that day.
(Judith - bottom left)
 Thursday morning my new
Joyofquilting Class
as you can see lots of work and tea/coffee
and hexies galore.
 This was a little hexie pincushion I made to showcase the hexagons.
 Remember Win's hexie flower last week?
Well, this week she is busy stitching hexies for a cushion - I think!
I got this in the post.
Gwent Quilters are holding a Quilt Exhibition
6-7th June
at Lysaght Institute, Newport, NP19 ORA
Admission Free
sew
Well worth a visit if your in the South Wales area. 

I've been making tumbling blocks ready for 
Joyofquilting Class (pics soon)

Just to finish off
To anyone coming with us to Malvern Quilt Show on Friday
Remember
New pick up point
Other end of Win's Street 8.35a.m.

We haven't had anything to sing along to for a little while,
Let me go see what I can find for you.....
Oh yes, this week it has to be....
and it's a long one, over eight minutes
BUT
It's so moving and uplifting.
It made me cry when I first saw it last weekend
and it made me cry again when I just watched it for you...
And I have to say, we don't do bad for talent in Port Talbot - Simply brilliant
Yours in Stitches, Joy

No comments:

01 10