Sunday, 9 March 2014

Happy (Spring) Days

Hello there my Quilty Friends.
I hope that sounded bright and breezy because spring is truly in the air this weekend.

We have sun.
We have warmth.
We have blue skies.
And we have Happy People.

It's amazing what a little sunshine can do.

And talking of Happy People, today I'd like to share with your the Beautiful work of one of our members.
She is also my cousins daughter. I like to claim that so you know it's all in the genes.
Sew
Click on the pink link Happy Days Quilting to see Patricia's wonderful work. Her machine quilting is really rather special.
And
If you like Patricia's blog, you can follow her just like you follow my blog.
That way you can keep up to date with her progress.

Enjoy & let me know what you think of Happy Days Quilting.

No comments:

01 10