Tuesday, 25 March 2014

English Paper Piecing

As lots of you ladies are coming to the end of our Skinny Quilts Project. My thoughts have been turning to our next adventure in stitchland.

And I'm thinking English Paper Piecing.

I'll be starting you off with a small piece of work, just to get you all into the mood.

I've started making a sample.....

The tin pictured belonged to one of our group's original members who sadly passed away recently. Her husband  (as happens so often in quilting groups) brought along Angele's stash for the group. The  tin is a perfect paper piecing shape too.
How apt Dennis brought it in this week.

The fabric I've used are from the V & A collection produced when they held a quilt exhibition a few years ago
Sew,
Watch this space for updates on my English Paper Piecing project.....
Yours in Stitches, Joy

No comments:

01 10