Thursday, 27 February 2014

Patchwork & Quilting Video Help - Ch ch ch changes

Well my Quilty Friends, I mentioned last year that I was going through ch ch ch changes.
And,
I'm so excited because one of these ch ch changes means you can now access all my How To Videos in one place - Horay!
SEW
Click on this pink link to take you straight to my video channel of 28 P & Q video tutorials.(so far) Where you can click and learn and view all my videos in one place - simples!


And I have been busy busy busy in the background working away on this and my other blog Joyofstitching.
Here are some pics of my own work featured on Joyofstitching.



Lots of ch ch changes will be un-noticable to you (hopefully) but they will make my blogs better, faster, cooler and slicker - well that's the aim anyway.

You may have noticed I've taken down some of the pages on this blog and also altered some.
I have created a page named P & Q Video Tutorials where all my Patchwork & Quilting Video Tutorials can be accessed in one place.
It's a never ending learning curve as things in blogland change and update so fast.
BUT
It's a challenge I'm more than happy to take on - well, most of the time anyway.

Sew, enjoy my videos and look out for new ones coming soon - including how to bind a quilt.
ALSO
If you have any patchwork and/or quilting queries please ask and I'll do my best to help you.

Yours in Stitches, Joy 



No comments:

01 10