Monday, 13 January 2014

Baby fleece

I'd like to share with you my Quilty Friends a video of how to make a wonderful 
quick, easy and cute Baby Gift.
Using a pre bought Baby Fleece and  twenty  5" squares of
brushed cotton fabric.
(or any size/type of fabric or pattern you fancy)



The previous one I made like this was a Stripy one 
They are the perfect size to use as a little cover
for the pram/pushchair/stroller and car seat
Sew
What are you waiting for....
Click below to watch my 'How to Video Lesson'
Enjoy x

1 comment:

Ros said...

Lovely Joy! I bought a pink one just in case....! It's got the russian doll on it, I used the white one to back a little quilt, but only backed it, I didn't take it over like you, which is really nice. (tho' I did make sure the bee was on the back in the right place.)

01 10