Monday, 23 December 2013

Peace and Joy at Christmas

 Above are some of the Machine Stitched Hearts we have been making stitched onto a garland.
And
Below is my Christmas Tree featuring one each of the Hand Stitched and Machine Stitched Christmas Hearts we have been working on here and in class.
 I've made and given some of these hearts to some very special people this year.
It was a pleasure to make and give these as little gifts to spread some Christmas Joy x
Above are some lovely Christmas Hearts (plus one Star) that Ros has made.
And hung on a 'real tree' too.
Lovely work Ros

Monday Class will start again in the new year.
Meanwhile
I'd just like to wish you all - each and every one...
Peace and Joy this Christmas.
And
May your stockings be overflowing with 'Quilty pressies'

I've just found this lovely video for you all
I just love the banter they have before the song begins.
So I'll leave you with
Bing Crosby & David Bowie
And
Little Drummer Boy

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL



1 comment:

Ros said...

Lovely video!
X

01 10