Thursday, 28 November 2013

Michael Buble - from the Bottom of my Heart - Kickback Friday

Hi there my Quilty Friends,
Hope you all enjoyed making the Hand Stitched Hearts and the Machine Stitched Hearts we have been working on over the last couple of weeks.

I was stitching a few together today while listening to a Christmas CD and this track seemed very appropriate..It's not quite the version on the CD I was listening to - but it is indeed a rather sexy version of:

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the BOTTOM OF MY HEART - it just seemed perfect while I was Hand Stitching MY HEARTS

Now I know some of you think it's still to early for Christmas
BUT
I have been full of Christmas Spirit since the beginning of November
INDEED
I rather suspect by the end of November I will be all Christmased out.
NEVER MIND
Just sit back relax and enjoy Michael Buble
And remember to click on the little square on the bottom right hand corner
of the video - once it starts playing - to view it full screen.

Yours in Stitches, Joy

No comments:

01 10