Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Christmas Hearts - Monday Group

Well my Quilty Friends it's been a funny week. In Monday Group I was rather quiet. I was so tired after my Sunday jaunt to Birmingham NEC to see the Hobbykraft Show. I could hardly keep my eyes open. But I had recovered enough by yesterday to start making samples for our next little project. Christmas Hearts - or My Heart Belongs to Christmas.
Sew
Over the next couple of weeks we will be making Hearts both in actual Monday class and here on the blog.
I've posted a pic with single samples. The two to the left are machine stitched and the one on the right is hand stitched. We'll be covering both methods and I'll also be making a Heart Hanging and a Christmas Heart Wreath.
Sew
Watch this space.....
P.S. I've also been trying to sort out some computer glitches...one of which is the dreaded 'no reply blogger' AGAIN. I hope/think I've sorted it and you should now be able to make comments again.
Yours in Stitches, Joy

3 comments:

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Hi Joy, I had to open up the Post a Comment page on a new window then I could leave a comment.

To test if you have re-set your "no reply blogger" address, just leave yourself a comment on your post and see how the notification email arrives in your inbox. If it still has "no reply" blogger after your name, then your fix hasn't worked.

Love your hearts. My sister makes something similar and sells them in an Arts Centre. She calls them "Hearts on a String".

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

I meant to say in my last comment that I was reading your Post through Bloglovin' and that is usually why someone has to open up the Comments page in a new Tab. BUT ! this comment is coming through Blogger Dashboard and the comments section opens up still on the Post page that I'm reading you on.

So, the issue with your readers not being able to leave a comment could be that they are also reading your Posts on Bloglovin'. The easy fix is to either switch to Blogger Dashboard to read Blogs or open up the Comments in a new Tab.

Hope this helps!
Helen

Joyofquilting said...

Am I no longer a no reply blogger???

01 10