Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Ze Book Cover part 2 - Monday Class

Well, my Quilty Friends, I've finally managed to get Ze Book Cover part 2 Video uploaded.
Actually the problem wasn't uploading it - it was making it.
You know the kind of thing when the world seems against you.
Take 1, I got confussed (mouth and brain not in sinc)
Take 2, managed to focus the camera on thin air - not very interesting that video
Take 3, I should have known it was getting too dark to film grrrr
Next day
Take 4, battery ran out half way thru filming.
Take 5, phone rings half way thru.
I did a quick excuse me and pause.
So this weeks video is Take 5
And here is a picture of a few of the finished Book covers that some of our 'Actual' Monday ladies brought in yesterday. More to follow next week.


Yours in Stitches, Joy

No comments:

01 10