Friday, 4 October 2013

Things they are a changing - Kickback Friday

Hello there my Quilty Friends, here we are again - another week over and the weekend just beginning.

It's been a funny old few weeks for me - things they are a changing - I can feel it in my bones.
And
By way of a change today there are no pictures - just words.

My Patchwork World is changing....not big changes but lots of little ones in all different areas of my Quilty World - Sew - the question is - Am I changing? Or, is the Quilty World around me changing.

Ch ch ch ch ch change.

Do you ever feel um.....things need a bit of a shake up, a bit of a change. You could call it growth.
Although at the time it may feel a bit uncomfortable. You know deep down it needs doing.
But
You need time, you need to gather the energy, the inspiration.
You need to focus and at the same time you need space, distance, a little bit of me time.
Sounds a bit deep, a bit scary but bit by bit one step at a time you need change.

I know the process has begun.
I've made a few little steps, just a small movement in another direction.
But there is a lot more to do.  It will, I hope improve my little Quilty World, especially my on-line little Quilty World.

And so, my upcoming trip to see my sister has fallen just at the right time.

Ch ch ch ch ch change, turn and face the strain.

I'm going to spend a few days just eating, drinking and laughing - I may even get a little bit hysterical - I think the hysterical bit has already started!
I need a good clearout, a reboot - out with the old and in with the new.

There will be no Monday Class post next week.

The music video I've chosen to share with you this week is a song that has been going around inside my head for days now.
Changes by David Bowie.......ch ch ch ch ch change, turn and face the strain ch ch ch ch change.......


  Well, that's all from me today folks,
Yours in Stitches, J J J J Joy 



2 comments:

Deborah OHare said...

Know the feeling:) Will we see you next week?

Joy Morgan said...

Yes, I'll be there on Tuesday. Looking forward to it.

01 10