Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Monday Class - Book Cover

Hello there my Quilty Friends,

In this weeks Monday Class I showed our members how to make a fabric book cover. And today I'm posting the first part of a two part video I have made showing you all how to make the fabric book covers.

But firstly I want to show you how Joan's logcabin heart quilt is coming along.
Anyone else still working on their logcabin quilts?


Don't you think it's absolutely stunning?

Now back to the book covers.
I showed Monday Class the first part of how to make the book covers last week
and lots of them brought in their 'work in progress' this week.
But
Silly me
I didn't think to take any pictures of their work.
I'll have to rectify that next week.

So you'll have to make do with a picture of my book covers at the moment
The one on the left I'm calling a 'Patchwork Book Cover'
And the one on the right I'm calling a 'Wholecloth Book Cover'
Both quick and easy to make and ideal little Christmas Pressies.

I did, however, manage to get around to making a video of how to make the book covers.
This is part one of two videos
Hope you enjoy.
Yours in Stitches, Joy

2 comments:

Ros said...

Joan's quilt is stunning I didn't see it on Monday so "sew" glad you posted the pics.
My bookwrap done, and I've bought 3 more notebooks in The Works at 99p each, guess what everyone is having htis year as my homemeade pressy, boxes one year, and aprons last year...

Anonymous said...

Shame I didn't check it through before posting, sorry for the errors.

01 10