Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Spotlight Wednesday – Friskers Gadget

Today I’m going to show you my bargain buy from last weekend at Swansea Quilters.
We had a charity day and on Karen’s stall I found this little beauty.

SAM_1728
A strange little object made by Friskars and a bargain at 50p
SAM_1731
It houses a pull out tapemeasure and  little gadgets in each end.
SAM_1732
One end we have a dowel, a quick unpick, a knitting thing and a stuffing tool
SAM_1730
And in the other end is a needle threader, a tiny tweezers and a baby magnifying glass.
There is also a magnet and a safety pin.

I've just been doing a little research on-line and it's called
Friskars Sewing Multi Tool - 12 in one

It's sold as an Essential product for sewers and quilters!
And I was most amused by the descriptions of the tools.
It's worth clicking on the pink link above to read them.
For example a Quick unpick for removing unwanted stitches....duh..

It's selling for £14.99 so I had quite a bargain at .50p

Have any of you got any multi tool sewing gadgets you'd like to share with us?

Yours in Stitches, Joy

4 comments:

Sally Byrne said...

Hi Joy,
Love the gadget, very handy.. Btw the make is Fiskars,

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy I have had one of these for years and as you say very handy they also make one that is very similar for paper crafts I have that one as well. A great bargain for 50p though.

Chris said...

lol the anonymous was me Chris i hit the wrong button lol

Joy Morgan said...

I'm hoping to be able to share the email Karen (who sold it to me) sent to me. I feel a bit guilty after reading it. So watch this space.

01 10