Monday, 20 May 2013

Monday Group – Machine Quilting & Embroidery Stitches

Well hello my Quilty Friends and welcome to this weeks Monday Group.
Today I’m going to show you how I sometimes use my machine’s embroidery stitches to quilt.
This first pictures shows the whole quilt top of my Half Logcabin Block Quilt.
SAM_1612  
The two pictures below show close-ups of the machine embroidery stitches I've used in the video below.
And all these pictures are the same quilt!
The colours look so different from the top one and the bottom two!
I'm not sure if it's because the pictures were taken on different days so different light.
Or if it's because I used two different cameras.
Anyway colours in the bottom two are most like the 'actual quilt'

DSCF1350
 I've used one of the cross stitch stitches on my machine - to great effect I think.
DSCF1346
Check out my video to see how I machine quilt like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMDIDzsPGOQ
Sorry this link doesn't have a picture here.
For reasons I can't get to the bottom of at the moment
Blogger's not recognizing my videos on Youtube((((
Anyways, click on the pink link above to see me in action!
Yours in stitches, Joy 

No comments:

01 10