Monday, 25 March 2013

How to make a Half Logcabin Block

Welcome to this weeks Monday Quilt Group, post.
Work is coming along well on our Logcabin blocks.  We have covered Basic, Courthouse steps, and this week my video is on the Half logcabin block.
I'm just one step ahead of you on the Half logcabin block. The sample block was my first half logcabin block!
And I loved making it. So much so that I have cut lots of strips and started making 24 half logcabin blocks. Pics below.




The pictures show a step by step example, but you need to Click on the video link below to watch me making a Half logcabin block sample.

I'm really enjoying making them up. Maybe by Kickback Friday I'll be playing with the placement of my half logcabins.


My Joyofquilting Facebook page is now up and running and I'm still awaiting the first brave persons to upload a photo - go on give it a go.  Someones got to be first - and I can't be me.
Yours in Stitches, Joy

1 comment:

Joy Morgan said...

Hello this is my comment

01 10